On the world there are many International festival, and among these all festival, On Sunday 7th July will be Chocolate Day. And also chocolate is one of the most world’s favorite flavor. We don’t need a special occasion in order to get together. Chocolate day itself is a reason to be with each other. And spend our time with joy and happiness. This festival is not a well-known festival and also not celebrated worldwide.
This festival is not a well-known but I could say that within celebrating this event we can bring smiles on the faces that we care about them a lot. This day is a great opportunity to eat your favorite chocolate. There are many options to celebrate this festival like: to visit any local chocolate shop and buy some chocolate and share it with your friends. Or gifting chocolates to each other or to wish somebody with chocolate. This small thing can brings you closer to each other.
Did you know that chocolate is a vegetable? Yup chocolate is a vegetable. Though there are arguments among people, some people are in this believe that chocolate is a fruit but some people believe that chocolate is a vegetable. However regardless of your stance, chocolate comes from cacao tree that found it in tropical rain forests.
How to Celebrate Chocolate day?
If you wanna know more about International festival so click to the below description.
- 17 Outlandish food festival Around The World that will Surprise You
- Happy Holi | The Event Of Colors, Joy, And Happiness
- 8 March an International Women day
- Basant a Kite Flying Festival with complete Historic Information
- 26 June International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit trafficking
Beside this that you are celebrating chocolate day or chocolate is your favorite flavor. Let me tell you that eating chocolate is good for your health and also it is beneficial for you specially dark chocolate. You can celebrate this special occasion in different ways. for instance: Exchanging happy chocolate day wishes, happy chocolate day texts, happy chocolate day pics, happy chocolate day quotes, happy chocolate day blessings, happy chocolate day sms. Or even you can go to any restaurant for a chocolate dessert.
Chocolate is a mostly sweet. And also it is the most popular food types and flavors in the world. Plenty of foodstuffs involving chocolate exist, particularly desserts, including cakes, candies, peanuts or so many other. Chocolate can be founded in a different flavors. Like, milk chocolate, white chocolate, cacao powder, raw chocolate, compound chocolate, modeling chocolate, ruby chocolate, dark chocolate. And also Eating everyday dark chocolate is much more beneficial for your health. Like, eating dark chocolate (Not the sugary crap) can affect directly to your blood pressure and other health benefits.
Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- Dark chocolate has many health benefits. Because dark chocolate is rich in minerals, like, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc. The cacao in the dark chocolate contains antioxidants, which can provide many health benefits.
- Eating dark chocolate can improve your brain function and help to prevent neurodegenerative condition. Like, Alzheimer’s disease.
- Several studies have shown that eating dark chocolate can reduce their risk of heart disease. And also researches concluded that the one who eat more dark chocolate weekly had a 37 percent lower risk of any heart disease than the one who eat dark chocolate in less amount.
- Studies in Harvard university found it that eating dark chocolate can help you to live longer than the one who do not eat dark chocolate at all or eat in less amount.
- Eating dark chocolate can improve your memory loss. Dark chocolate has antioxidants called flavanols and found in cacao can help to improve the function in the area of the brain responsible for this type of age-related to the memory loss.
In case you are wonder to know more about the benefits of dark chocolate so click to the below description.
Gift Used in Chocolate Day
On chocolate day people can receive different types of gifts from their family members, friends, close relatives…
The gifts include, like, box full of chocolates, a greeting card, a lot of restaurants offer special items and dishes made exclusively of chocolate or to make a special chocolate cake for that day in order to make that day more beautiful.
Celebration Of Chocolate Day In School
Chocolate is favorite of everyone specially children, they like it the most. On this festival students use to decorate the school with chocolate color hangings like chocolate papers, posters and images. Children ate delicious chocolate on this special occasion and also spend their time with fun and joy. Children and adults both, they think that International chocolate day is the best event to omit the distance and get closer with each other by gifting chocolates.